Marketing Manager Animation Film Festival
For our brand new film festival, taking place November 2019 in Amsterdam and Utrecht, we’re looking for a smooth operator who will spearhead our marketing efforts. You will work closely with the Head of Communications & Marketing to develop and execute creative, out of the box marketing strategies that will have the whole of the Netherlands and animation professionals worldwide talking about us.
- Plan, prepare and execute efforts to promote films, speakers, workshops and other programmes to segmented audiences.
- Find and approach third parties for cross-promotional partnerships.
- Strategically offer group discounts and sweepstakes to third parties.
- Find other ways to tap into niche audiences.
- Strategically release and distribute our (print) campaign so that we’re visible in all the right places.
- Support the team in growing our online audience.
- Conduct/Coordinate visitor surveys to gather a representative amount of data and feedback.
- Prepare an evaluation at the end of the edition.
- Help guard the quality and tone of our festival.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as Marketing Manager of events or in a similar events-related role.
- Your are available for a minimum of 2 days a week starting in April until the end of March 2020.
- You can formulate, plan and execute original ideas.
- You are innovative and creative with a pinch of humour.
- You perform well under pressure and are willing to work irregular hours during the festival.
- You remain professional under all circumstances and have an enthusiastic attitude.
- You are flexible regarding your availability.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Familiar with the newest online marketing tools, developments and techniques.
- An eye for illustration and design.
- In touch with popular culture.
- Interested in animation and the creative industries.
- A vast network in Amsterdam and Utrecht and in the international animation industry.
Interested? Send in your application until 23 April 2019, addressed to Maxi Meissner at KLIKxHAFFsubmissions@gmail.com. Interviews will be held shortly after.