In November 2019 KLIK Amsterdam Animation Festival and Holland Animatie Festival will unite their forces to bring you an animation festival that combines the best of both: cutting-edge, experimental arthouse and the very best of all things animated. The added bonus is a special focus on animation for families and kids. We can’t wait to release more information but for the time being, we are still working on finalising our ideas and sketches.
We’re looking for a creative and experienced copywriter, who will collaborate with the Marketing & Communications team on creating all the copy needed for our programme. Your copy gives our festival and Dutch animation a voice and makes visitors curious to visit programmes they might not consider at first glance. We’re looking for someone with an affinity for animation and popular culture. A quick writer, who knows how to inform, motivate and promote, while confidently fine tuning our new tone of voice in English as well as Dutch.
Since you will also be coordinating the deliverables for our printed programme booklet and online programme, it is imperative that you’re pragmatic and the eye of the storm of approaching deadlines. You will work closely with our designer, film programmers and external partners to deliver content.
- Write informative and promotional texts about the festival and film programme in Dutch and English (on- and offline).
- Coordinate the deliverables and (print) deadlines for the programme booklet and ticket sales.
- Perfect in English (UK spelling) as well as Dutch.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as professional writer.
- You anticipate deadlines and don't hesitate to chase the content you need.
- Detail oriented.
- Flexible and stress resistant.
- A sense of humor that matches ours and shows in your writing.
- Experience in the handling of CMSystems.
- Available for 2-3 days a week from June until August 2019.
Interested? Send in your application until 29 April 2019, addressed to Maxi Meissner at KLIKxHAFFsubmissions@gmail.com. Interviews will be held in May.