Assistant Filmhandling & Hospitality (Internship)
We’re looking for a film freak & hospitality hero to support our Film Handling & Guest Service team. Together with our small, but great, team we will be working towards our annual festival. This year the 11th edition will be taking place from October 10 – 14 in EYE Amsterdam.
As Filmhandling & Hospitality assistant you will be guided by our Head of Guest Service and Submissions Coordinator during your time here. Mainly you will be maintaining contact with distributors, right holders and filmmakers via email. For this reason your emails have to reflect the friendly & helpful kind of hero you are.
- Assisting with sending out the selection emails
- Assisting in downloading the master files
- Assisting with the accreditations
- Collaborating with our Head of Film Technique
- Maintaining contact with guests and filmmakers
What we're looking for
- Excellent writing skills in Dutch and English
- An enthusiastic and motivated personality
- Affinity for (animated) films and festivals
- Full availability during the festival (10 – 14 October)
- Experience with other festivals or events
We offer you
- The chance to work with a dynamic and enthusiastic organization
- Responsible work with room for own initiative
- A chance to learn from an experienced and knowledgeable team
- Insight into the overall organization of the festival
- A fee of 150 euros per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
Period and Application
2-3 days a week at our office from July until the end of October.
You can send in your application until 6 July, 2018 to Anne Visser via firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will be held the week after.