The KLIK Amsterdam Animation Festival is looking for a Production Assistant. Together with our small, but skilled team you will be working towards the annual festival. KLIK’s 11th edition will take place from 10 – 14 October in EYE, Amsterdam.
As Production Assistant you’ll support the production department and be guided by our festival producer. You'll be in charge of producing special programs and assist our programmers in producing side events. You will manage the festival’s programs and call sheets in our film database & festival content management software. During the festival your job will be to make sure everything runs smoothly together with our festival producer.
- Coordination & production of special programming
- Co-coordination & production of industry programming
- Floormanager during the festival in October
- Collaborating with all of the other festival departments (technique, hospitality, communication)
- Managing the festival schedule & programming in our film & festival content management software
- Creating festival program call sheets
- Establishing and maintaining contact with third parties
What we're looking for
- You’re customer-friendly, independent, ambitious and you perform well under pressure
- You’re a student of event production, animation, film, or adjacent discipline, or you graduated recently and are looking to gain more work experience
- You have an excellent command of Dutch and English, both written and verbal
- Knowing your way around a Mac computer, Excel and content management software is a plus
- Having experience with the work process of a festival or similar event is a plus
- You can handle (time) pressure and can work independently
- Full availability during the festival week (10 – 14 October 2018)
We offer you
- The chance to work at an extraordinary and exciting festival
- An inside look into a dynamic organization
- The chance to learn from an experienced and knowledgeable team
- A workplace in Amsterdam
- A vast network in Amsterdam and in the international animation sector
- A monthly fee of €150,-
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
Period and application
3-4 days a week at our office from July until the end of October.
You can send in your application until 6 July to Tim Hoogesteger via firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will be held the week after.